Poaka Salami and Dry cured meats slicer
The perfect tool for safely and easily slicing whole salami and dry cured meats at home.
Any fine salumi connoisseur of will tell you, salami and dry cured meats are best enjoyed when freshly sliced! However, thinly slicing salami can be a challenge and getting consistent slices even harder. Here is the perfect solution! The French Guillotine salami and dry cured meats slicer.
This is the perfect tool for safely and easily slicing whole salami and dry cured meats at home. Now you can slice whole salami with ease and experience the intense, fresh flavour. Also the French Guillotine is very easy to use, quick to clean and a high quality product that will last for years.
Make this slicer the centerpiece of your next platter and get your friends to slice their own. Using this ever-so-easy, fast slicer will amaze your friends and make your aperitifs the ‘talk of the town’.
Salami Slicer Features
- The Guillotine slicer is crafted in untreated, non-stained solid beech hardwood
- High performance French made (Thiers), high-hardness, micro-toothed stainless steel blade, extremely sharp!
- Stainless-steel safety blade lock
- Stainless-steel safety hand guard
- Easy to disassemble and wash
- 100 % made in France
- Can slice salami up to 60mm in diameter
What Products can I slice?
- This is the perfect tool for slicing our whole Poaka Finocchiona and Genoa Salami
- Our Poaka whole dry cured meats (coming soon), Coppa and Lomo
- Slice “crusty” style breads such as French baguettes.
- Slice fresh truffles
- Slicing vegetables (leeks, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, courgettes, cucumbers etc)
As wood is a living material, the Guillotine’s natural appearance may differ based on the consignments of wood used. Over time, it will take on a sublime natural patina that does not alter its performance in any way.